Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ramadhan 2011

It's the 11th day of Ramadhan 2011..... Last Raya was fun.... This time around might not be as same as last year since he's not gonna be around.... Can't help feeling missing some pieces in my life when he's not around.... This Ramadhan i'm thinking of starting a new chapter in my life, close those which needed to be closed and let go of things that should've been gone..... Forgetting all the memories of my weakest point that might deceived me...I need to tightened all loose ends in my life and starts to take things seriously.... Not only in terms of career but also my personal life as well... need to find that balance..... I can't be good in one of it and sucks in the other.... Getting married is the one thing that i've been avoiding.. But the idea of finding the one and only right person that you want to spend your life with forever puts a smile in my face.... But how do you know he's the right person? i asked my friend who's about to get married.... she gave me simple answer, life is a gamble..... huh? for me, life might be a gamble but marriage? i don't think i want to gamble my own marriage... i don't want to end up saying "I regret getting married,".... But i think i can live with the idea of having a special someone to annoy for the rest of my life :) 

I lost my self once.... now i've found my self back...I never want to loose my way again.... have to decide what's the best for the future.... No more fooling around..... we might not know God's plan but I wanna put an effort to make everything better.. to make my life better & meaningful... I'm trying... and i'll go on trying without ever giving up..... Aja!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment