Wednesday, July 6, 2011

10 reasons why i still choose him....

1. I never get bored with him even though we met like everyday... even though sometimes he did get into my nerve but still..... we can't seem to get enough of each other....

2. I juz can't stop laughing every time we met.... Even when he's not around those hilarious things that he did still make me laugh....

3. No one ever knew me like he did and he still accept me 101% for who i am even though with my 101 weaknesses.

4. We've been through a LOT... with ups & downs... but after all that we still can share the laughter together... maybe dats juz me... owez look at the brighter side of everything & the best side of everyone.... ^^

5. People say if we really love somebody we should set them free.. cuz if they really love us they'll come back to us... I lost faith in us once.... and i let him go.... hoping he will find another happiness.... but after all those times.... he came back to me... i asked him why? and he said "no one can makes me laugh, no one can makes me happy.... no one can makes me feel like u do...." :)

6. He has the coolest family in the world...

7. I love our new beginnings.... and i appreciate his efforts in making it all up to me....

8. I can get really crazy whenever i'm with him & not anyone else....

9. Simply becuz we have chemistry dat i don't feel with other guys... I love it whenever we can read each other's mind & predict each other's actions....

10. Totally like the idea of having the one special person to annoy for the rest of my life & he is definitely that person i'll choose ^^..... 


P/s: I can go on with the list but for now i think 10 would be enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment