Thursday, March 18, 2010

Silence

Silence is the song that i like the most from Jay Chou.... I love it mostly because of this lyric..... its just touches my heart... This song is telling how a guy feels when his lover cheated on him~~



Only the piano accompanies me throughout the day
The sleeping cello
Quiet and so old
I think you've made yourself clear
I know and I'm sure
You don't regret

You say you're upset too, that I don't believe
You being with me was in the past
I hope he loves you more than I do
Only then will I bring myself to leave

You want me to say it, but it is awkward
I don't even want to break up
Why must I depend on a smile to tide me through?
I don't have the ability
To accept both you and him
Don't worry too much
I'll still be fine

You've already gone far away
And I will slowly walk away
Why is it that I have to accommodate you even when [we] break up?
I really don't have the ability
Staying silent doesn't come so fast
I will learn to give you up
Because I love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment